cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent Badge BUT Didn't receive 30 free connects

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
271 of 384

Congratulations on receiving Rising Talent badge, Viktor!

Please, note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ahmed S Member Since: Sep 21, 2019
272 of 384

Hello. I have recieved my rising talent badge 4days ago but not yet recieve the 30 connects bonus. appreciate your support

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
273 of 384

Hi Ahmed,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket regarding your bonus connects, thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Usama N Member Since: Mar 9, 2019
274 of 384

Hey,

I've rising talent badge on profile, BUT didn't get 30 free connects yet. Kindly add them ASAP.

Also, How can I chat with customer support team as I'm eligible now for that as per email notfication.

Thanks

-Usama

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
275 of 384

Hi Usama,

Congratulations on becoming a Rising Talent! Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you with free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Usama N Member Since: Mar 9, 2019
276 of 384

Received ! Thanks for your help!

Ieva Marija R Member Since: Oct 21, 2019
277 of 384

Hello. I recently got a rising talent badge (received the email October 12, 9 days ago) and I still haven't got my 30 free connects. Is there any special procedure to request them or was there some kind of mistake so they didn't arrived to my account?

Looking forward to your reply

Thank you

Marija

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
278 of 384

Hi Ieva Marija,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket and award you your 30 free connects. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Muhammad N Member Since: Dec 24, 2018
279 of 384
I just got Rising Talent status today and the badge appears in my profile but I did not receive the extra 30 connects that was supposed to come with it
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
280 of 384

Hi Muhammad,

Congratulations on becoming a Rising Talent! Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you with free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS