🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising Talent
Page options
muhammada33
Community Member

Rising Talent

Hi,

I just lost my Rising Talent Badge as it was available a few hours ago. Can someone explain pleae why this happened? Thank you very much!!

10 REPLIES 10
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad A wrote:

Hi,

I just lost my Rising Talent Badge as it was available a few hours ago. Can someone explain pleae why this happened? Thank you very much!!

Has a contract recently ended?

No. Two complete, One in progress. Although my account was temporarily on hold day before yesterday and was re-instated yesterday.

Ditto on my end.  But I have a message back and forth with customer support.

They say on the back end they see it but it gone now off my profile and it impacts my job postings.   They are researching it.  When I hear back, I will let you know what they said. 

Thank you very much ! Waiting to hear from you

Jennifer D wrote:

Ditto on my end.  But I have a message back and forth with customer support.

They say on the back end they see it but it gone now off my profile and it impacts my job postings.   They are researching it.  When I hear back, I will let you know what they said. 

Jennifer, why in the world?

You know why yours is gone. There is nothing "to research" - We discussed this?

Muhammad A wrote:
No. Two complete, One in progress. Although my account was temporarily on hold day before yesterday and was re-instated yesterday.

The hold will have removed the RT status. Just as an account hold will remove (and block for 3 months) top rated status, it also wipes out RT status.

Miss Petra is it permanent or temporary?

Muhammad A wrote:

Miss Petra is it permanent or temporary?

Why was your account on hold? It will block it for 3 months, by which time you'll probably have a JSS though anyway.

I had this old account of mine, made it in  2018 but wasn't using it for a long time. So I recieved an email for that. But the issue was resolved yesterday.

Muhammad A wrote:

I had this old account of mine, made it in  2018 but wasn't using it for a long time. So I recieved an email for that. But the issue was resolved yesterday.

Yes, that was a policy violation, so 90 days bar on RT or top rated status.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members