🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » STUCK ON REGULAR. PLEASE HELP!
Page options
june_richard
Community Member

STUCK ON REGULAR. PLEASE HELP!

Hello there everyone, 

Please I need help on how I can upgrade to the Rising Talent level. I have been on this platform for nearly 3 years and have been getting paid on a regular for at least 2 years. I currently have a job success score of 100% and I have clients that I work with on a regular basis. 

I thought by now I would have upgraded to the level of Rising Talent but this has not been forthcoming. I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong  and was hoping I could get a solid piece of advice on how I can finally make the upgrade. Thanks! 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Richard,

As Christine already shared Rising Talent program is designed for freelancers who don't have their Job Success Score yet. Once they receive their JSS, the freelancer can start working toward receiving the Top Rated badge.

You can find a list of requirements for the Top Rated badge here

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Rising Talent is for new freelancers who don't have a JSS yet, so since you have a JSS, you're no longer eligible. You can work towards a Top Rated badge instead.

Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks so much, Christine.

Do you have any advice on how I can get the Top Rtaed badge?

Hi Richard,

As Christine already shared Rising Talent program is designed for freelancers who don't have their Job Success Score yet. Once they receive their JSS, the freelancer can start working toward receiving the Top Rated badge.

You can find a list of requirements for the Top Rated badge here

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thanks Nikola

If you've been rated over 90% for at least 13 of the past 16 weeks, the problem must be either:

• You have a recent account hold, or
  • You have not earned $1,000 in the past 12 months

I suspect it's the earnings, but since your earnings are private, I can't tell for sure.

Thanks, Tiffany.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members