🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Seems Like My Account Is DEAD
Page options
usamahanif07
Community Member

Seems Like My Account Is DEAD

Hi, I Hope you are good. I am pretty much concerned about my profile. It is more than an year when i created this profile and i don't get any order, not a single person in my inbox. seems like my account is dead and its not visible to anyone. I use connects to stay active, i use more connects to boost my proposals but i still get nothing. Not even a single guy on my inbox. I made the Fiverr account after this profile and i am seller level 2 there. I am professional and actively working with a media production house in Dubai, so there is no doubts on my skills.

9 REPLIES 9
ArjayM

Hi Usama,

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulties getting a project. I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. I hope this helps. We wish you the best of luck!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Arjay, Thank you for replying but my problem is still. As i mentioned its been more than an year and in this time i have tried everything, i even took courses and a mentor to guide me but still nothing. Many of them suggest them to make new account but i dont wanna make a new one. This is why i decided to write on this forum because i am frustrated.

Your profile is not dead. It is visible to everyone. You won a job 5 days ago, does that not disprove your point?

Many of them suggest them to make new account but i dont wanna make a new one

Maybe get your information from legit sources. Doing that would get you suspended forever with no chance of ever having a profile on upwork. Why would you do that anyway, since you already have one job on your profile, which is better than having none?

Hi Martina, Yes i am familiar with that Suspension thing for having one more than one account thats why i did not chose to pick that path. Yes i did won a job but my point is, I might am doing something wrong nut i dont know what it is. If we see according to the time frame, that account is approx 3 years old and after 3 years i got 5$ Job. So it dosent supposed right to me.

You can do a lot of improvements on your profile to increase your chances of getting hired. Study and implement everything that Arjay pointed out to you. Just waiting for something to happen is not a winning strategy. 

5ceef239
Community Member

Why does it say "As Needed"? You should say available to work 30+ hours a week.

usamahanif07
Community Member

thank you for your suggestion , made that right 🙂

yasir_altaf
Community Member

Same issue in my account too, can you please check my account too..

Hi Yasir,

Thank you for reaching out. I checked your account and can confirm that your profile visibility is set to public so clients have no problem seeing it. However, in the last seven days, it looks like you've only sent three proposals in the last seven days and I highly suggest you send more carefully-curated proposals to job posts where you meet the requirements and have the skillset and experience needed to complete the job.

You have already completed a few projects on Upwork with some good feedback so make sure to highlight those experiences.

I'm just gonna also include here the resources that Arjay shared that could also help you.

Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members