cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Select the "Add Connects" button to continue. Unable to add connects to my account.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
21 of 28

Hi Vijay,

Could you try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in via another browser to purchase Connects? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
vijay311
Vijay P Member Since: Sep 30, 2019
22 of 28

Yes I clear catch and try again but still facing same issue.

byloli_sharath
Sharath B Member Since: Sep 24, 2018
23 of 28

I have been trying to buy connects from the last two days and I am not able to do so. I am using my card to buy connects, after I type my OTP the page again gets redirected to Buy Connects page with a notification press 'Add Connects' button, but there is no such button available in that page. Please help me out.

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
24 of 28

Hi Sharath,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the issue you are experiencing. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
sharmaricha3018
Richa S Member Since: Nov 6, 2020
25 of 28

Hey even I am facing the same issue.

egaruth
26 of 28

Hi Richa,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
salpekar-sumit
Sumit S Member Since: Dec 12, 2020
27 of 28

Facing an same issue. Please help me out of this. 

image.png

egaruth
28 of 28

Hi Sumit,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS