🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » So... (Some?) clients can now approve hourly ...
Page options
petra_r
Community Member

So... (Some?) clients can now approve hourly payments before the review period has ended...

I read about it in the terms of service a while ago, but it's the first time it actually happened to me:

A client approved hours before the automatic time hours are considered "approved" at midnight on Friday night UTC. 

Nice 🙂

3 REPLIES 3
lysis10
Community Member

ooooh that's kinda neat!

Were they tracker or manual?

petra_r
Community Member

Jennifer M wrote:

ooooh that's kinda neat!

Tracker, but I could not convince my iMac to take screenshots of the actual work I was doing so it's just endless shots of my rather fetching background picture lol. They are fine with manual time as well though.

I also noticed during a previous contract with them that there was no security period so I got the funds for hours worked last week last night which was a nice thing to wake up to... (Enterprise client)

lysis10
Community Member

Petra R wrote:

Jennifer M wrote:

ooooh that's kinda neat!

Tracker, but I could not convince my iMac to take screenshots of the actual work I was doing so it's just endless shots of my rather fetching background picture lol. They are fine with manual time as well though.

I also noticed during a previous contract with them that there was no security period so I got the funds for hours worked last week last night which was a nice thing to wake up to... (Enterprise client)

When some very kind Enterprise person (I don't know what you call the people who manage the account but don't really work for the client) hired me last year, she released funds and I got it right away. I have no idea if this is an option for them or if it's automatic, but I highly appreciated it.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members