🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Solution to provide fake posts
Page options
bf0edf6d
Community Member

Solution to provide fake posts

Hi all

Im new here in Upwork

I applied to many posts and read many of them and i found that many posts were fake and clients put a telegram account or twitter or gmail or attached those and when freelancer applied to them they asked for paying fees or after finishing ask to pay for solving error of bank transfer 

Others ask for posting like these posts

So i suggest if Upwork encourage his freelancer to provide them with connects if they catch posts like that to help upwork and help other freelancers from loosing time of search and their money spending their connects in fake posts

I hope that you find my post a solution to maintain this site from ppl like that

Best regards 

I'm glad that I'm a part of Upwork and i wish to see it with more growth and improvement 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your feedback/suggestions. Our teams are working to address the situation around scam and spam jobs, including higher than usual volumes of scam posts, constantly changing methods of scam accounts, and gaps in user education around Upwork TOS and safety.

Additionally, I assure you that we'll continue sharing your feedback with the team and providing updates to the Community about the team's initiatives. In the meantime, we suggest you check this help article and this thread for more information on how to stay safe on Upwork. 

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your feedback/suggestions. Our teams are working to address the situation around scam and spam jobs, including higher than usual volumes of scam posts, constantly changing methods of scam accounts, and gaps in user education around Upwork TOS and safety.

Additionally, I assure you that we'll continue sharing your feedback with the team and providing updates to the Community about the team's initiatives. In the meantime, we suggest you check this help article and this thread for more information on how to stay safe on Upwork. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members