🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: @Support Ticket
Page options
r2m78
Community Member

@Support Ticket

Hello. 

How to submit a support ticket? I need to ask a customer service because I am a Top Freelancer and my withdrawal fund still not receiving in my local bank. Last friday, i received my fund earlier how come that today still not receiving? What happen? Where is the problem? My withdrawal is already processed.

Thanks,

Rose

6 REPLIES 6
NikolaS

Hi Rosemarie,

I am sorry you're experiencing issues contacting support. Our customer support team is creating a personalized experience to better assist all Upwork platform users via the chatbot. The more you interact with the chatbot, the more custom responses you’ll receive.

A quick way to contact support is by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot. If you have some general questions about using Upwork or are looking for advice, feel free to post here in the Community.

Additionally, I would like to clarify that as long as your client’s billing method can be charged successfully and they don’t dispute your hours, we will apply their payment to your Upwork account five days earlier than before if you are Top Rated. You can then withdraw the money anytime you prefer by clicking here and choosing “Get Paid Now.”

If you have an automatic payment schedule set up and want your earnings sooner, you also can use “Get Paid Now.”

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
r2m78
Community Member

Hi Nikola. Thank you for the responsed. Yes, my earnings is always available in "get paid now". That's why i withdrawn it this morning. But, my withdrawal is not yet receive in my local bank account. But last friday i received my fund earlier when I have withdrawn it.

Rose

There;s something screwy going on.  I clicked on "Get paid instantly" and got a message that the payment was rejected and returned to Upwork.  I checked my payment  method and nothing had changed. I then tried to re-send the payment and was told I could not do that for 24 hours.  Meanwhile, my payment is showing as available on Upwork and as pending at my bank.

Hi. My withdrawal is processed but still not receiving in my bank account. Last friday my funds received earlier. I don't know where is the problem.

Hi Rosemarie,

Thank you for following up. I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Nikola
Upwork
r2m78
Community Member

Hi Nikola. Today is not holiday in Philippines. And also it's not holiday in US. I have checked the calendar. How come that I 'am a top freelancer and can get my early pay outs. I have checked my other co-workers that they received their funds to their bank accounts. That's all for now. 

Thanks,

Rose

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members