🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Suspended Account
Page options
dinatalegiovanni
Community Member

Suspended Account

Hello, i'm new on upwork and i have a problem...

While i was trying to add a billing method for buying some connects, wich failed several times, i received a small notification telling me that my account has been suspended...

Is this my bank account that I was supposed to use to pay for the connects?

Or is it my Upwork account?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Giovanni,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Giovanni,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran

I exchanged by mail with a moderator and followed his instructions, apparently there was a problem with the bank card I added,

I followed these instructions and removed it

Do you know when my account will be reactivated?

Hi Giovanni,

Looks like the hold was removed. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing it on your end? 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

My account is suspended last 5+ year please solved it.

Hi Mayank,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your account status. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I am also a new user that just opened an Upwork account an hour ago using my work email . I tried to upload new job postings and find freelancers, but within an hour, I could no longer sign in and I received an email that Upwork would not be re-instating my account. I'm a little confused at this first introduction to the platform and have a couple questions:

- What TOS did I violate? My job postings had the same introduction and sign off, but very different job descriptions and requirements - did they get flagged for some reason?

- I had just entered credit card information when I got the email - could this be the reason?

- How do I re-instate the account?

Thank you for all your time and help,

Beixi

Hi Beixi,

I'm sorry to hear that. I checked this account that you used to post here in the community, and it looks like there are no limitations on the account. Are you referring to a different account? 

~ Joanne
Upwork
37f1bdc4
Community Member

Hello,

Thank you very much for reaching out to help.

Correct, the account that was blocked was under  **Edited for Community Guidelines**. Would you
be able to help with reinstating and have any advice on how not to get
blocked in the future? I'm a new user and learning the ropes, but was
really looking forward to finding some great freelancer talent on your
platform.

Thank you,
Beixi

Hello Beixi,

I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly to assist you further via the support ticket on your blocked account. You can also access and respond to the support ticket from your registered email address.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Thank you, Pradeep.

How do I access the support ticket from the **Edited for Community Guidelines** 
email? Each time I try to post something in support with**Edited for Community Guidelines** 
, it asks me to sign in, but because my account is blocked, I'm unable to sign in.

Thank you again,
Beixi

Hi Beixi,

Are you receiving any errors on your end when you're trying to log in? If yes, please share the text of the error here with me. 
You can follow up directly on the email notification you have received. Please check your junk and spam folders for any emails from our end. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members