🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Switching Specialized profile
Page options
mfaisalashfaq
Community Member

Switching Specialized profile

I just wanted to confirm that if I switch my specialized profile from Social Media Marketing to Video Editing will it affect my profile in any way? I found this article on Upwork support (also attached a screenshot). Which explains a bit about the process and how it will go. But honestly, I'm a bit scared to do it. What if it affects my badge, earnings, JSS, and projects completed under my old specialized profile (Social Media Marketing)? Can someone share their personal experience and confirm that this is completely safe? 
Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Faisal,

I can confirm changing your profile specialty has no effect on your metrics. You may no longer see contracts that were under your Specialized Profile on your new profile since the skills won't match but rest assured, they are always on your General Profile.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AndreaG

Hi Faisal,

I can confirm changing your profile specialty has no effect on your metrics. You may no longer see contracts that were under your Specialized Profile on your new profile since the skills won't match but rest assured, they are always on your General Profile.

~Andrea
Upwork

Thank you so much for clarifying.🙌🏻

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members