🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: TOS
Page options
hugocorreia
Community Member

TOS

Hi

is this allowed by Upwork? a client is posting his jobs with the intention of hiring just 3 of his freelancers that work for his company. 100% of the HIRED freelancers are these 3. and all his job offers have like 40-50 proposals this means this client is making a ton of freelancers to lose credits applying for jobs that the client already have intention to hire a specific freelancer. is this allowed policy by Upwork? 

plus these are very suspicious like 2-3 days delivery contract for $2000 fixed rate deals???

i wonder if this is allowed here for clients to make everyone on upwork to lose credits like this...i want to know because this client is trying to make me refund (for a successfuly delivered job) and pay for $291 fee which is very hard for me at this point due to this year global problems 😞 this is so unfair....and to be honest I just dont want to get bad review in my profile which could even prevent me get new jobs for the next weeks since I am new to Upwork this will delay me getting new jobs for sure 😞

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Hugo,

I checked your account, and it looks like our team is already assisting you directly via ticket regarding this issue. Please refer to the information they shared with you on this ticket number: 29926388. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Hugo C wrote:

is this allowed by Upwork? a client is posting his jobs with the intention of hiring just 3 of his freelancers that work for his company. 100% of the HIRED freelancers are these 3.

You are talking about two different things which are in no way connected.

Whether 1 is allowed or not has nothing to do with the refund request and will not have any influence on the client's ability to leave feedback for the contract you have with them. Also, the fact that the client has hired you means that not 100% of his contracts are with those three freelancers.

I'm also not sure why you are already talking about arbitration before you've even started the dispute. Arbitration is the very last step and you don't HAVE to go to arbitration.

JoanneP

Hi Hugo,

I checked your account, and it looks like our team is already assisting you directly via ticket regarding this issue. Please refer to the information they shared with you on this ticket number: 29926388. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members