🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » The submit option to boost the profile views ...
Page options
6401fe82
Community Member

The submit option to boost the profile views does not work

Hi, after your new homepage update I can't use the boost profile option properly.

When I want to boost my profile, the submit option does not work and everything remains as it was.

It tells me that my profile has already been boosted and that I should come back later

8 REPLIES 8
NikolaS

Hi Vladimir, 

I would be happy to help. I checked and it looks like you already have the Boost your profile feature activated on your account. Could you please clarify if you are unable to edit it? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
6401fe82
Community Member

Yes, I can't edit that option

Hi Vladimir,

There is no option to edit the Boost activated on your profile. You will have to stop the existing boost and Boost your profile again.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Here's a screen record to give you a better idea of ​​what's going on

Example: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thank you for sharing the video to explain the issue, Vladimir. As mentioned earlier, you cannot edit your boost or boost a profile again if it is already boosted. If you wish to edit your boost, you will need to stop your existing boost and create a new boost again.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you very much for trying to find the answer, but I can't stop the boost option.

This is an application error.

And that's why I'm not getting impressions and clicks.

Please watch the new screen recording, at the end of the video you will see what I am talking about.

https://youtube.com/shorts/CTO8W4fDCu8?si=UlGAX-P6WiPHYgxg

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Just to let you know, the option works for me on the computer, but not on the phone

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members