🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » The worst client ever. Help please.
Page options
polienkov
Community Member

The worst client ever. Help please.

This is a never ending story and I'm here again asking for your help and advices.

One of my last clients disappeared more than two weeks ago after I sent the final and approved files (editables as he requested) using the official button. He didn't answer my messages despite being online in the chat and he didn't approve the payment either. So I chose not to say anything else and wait 14 days for the payment to be released automatically.

Today, 4 days after the payment is about to get done, he had asked me for new changes (only by chat, without using the official button). We have already had 6 rounds of changes (we agreed on 4 at the beginning) so this would be the seventh!. I want this to end. This project has became a torture. 

What should I do? Should I reply? Should I do nothing and hopefully wait for the payment to go through? I'm afraid he use the official button asking for changes and then the automatic payment countdown back to zero (milestone is funded).

Thanks for your time.

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member
lizablau
Community Member

Don't stop the milestone from releasing on its own!!!  Write back and politely remind him that you only agreed to 4 rounds of changes, and you've already provided 6 at no additional cost.  And then tell him how much a 7th round of revisions would cost.  

You know you have a Top Rated perk, right?  That means you can remove any potentially bad feedback he leaves.  So why continue to torture yourself?  You could even close the contract yourself, and get rid of both his public and private feedback if need be.  

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members