🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated Badge Removed!
Page options
dilsun
Community Member

Top Rated Badge Removed!

Hello,
A few days ago I got a Top Rated Badge on my profile but 2 days later that badge totally disappeared. 
I just edited my hourly rate maybe this is why I don't know. But my JSS is 95% with no negative feedback from clients. So why this happened? I already mailed to Upwork but no response yet it's 24 hours passed.

Please help me out as soon as possible and fix this issue.

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
dilsun
Community Member

I know how it works but when my last 11 months and 13 days of earnings are more than $2,000 still need to have at least more $1,000 you think? isn't is funny?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Amir,

I have checked your account and please note that to become a Top-Rated, you need to have 12-month earnings of at least $1,000. You can monitor your progress and help manage your success by using your My Stats page to track your Job Success Score, 12-month earnings, and more. You may want to check this article for more details.

~ Arjay
Upwork
dilsun
Community Member

I know how it works but when my last 11 months and 13 days of earnings are more than $2,000 still need to have at least more $1,000 you think? isn't is funny?

Hi Amir,

It's great to hear that you're aware of the process. 12-month earnings reflect your earnings before Upwork fees, including bonuses and refunds. It does not include transactions that are “pending” or “in review” and transactions from agency contracts. It is updated every hour. Your 12-month earnings must be at least $1,000 to qualify for Top Rated. You may want to take a closer look at your My Stats page to validate this. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members