🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated Badge
Page options
cybexo-inc
Community Member

Top Rated Badge

I have completed all the eligibility criteria for being a top-rated freelancer , but its been 16 out of 16 weeks, I have'nt got the badge yet!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Then, as was explained to you twice in December, it will still take up to a couple of days to appear once all criteria are met.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
cybexo-inc
Community Member

Why I am not getting any reply?

Muhammad Muzammil H wrote:

Why I am not getting any reply?

This is the third time you ask the same question.

The answer hasn't changed.

As an exclusive agency member your JSS and badges are connected with the agency. Your agency doesn't have enough earnings ($10k in the last 12 months) to qualify for top rated.

Set yourself as non-exclusive and see if that helps (it will still take up to a couple of days to appear once all criteria a re met).

petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad Muzammil H wrote:

I have completed all the eligibility criteria for being a top-rated freelancer , but its been 16 out of 16 weeks, I have'nt got the badge yet!

How many more times?

It looks like you are an exclusive member of your agency, so you get the agency's JSS and badges.  Your agency hasn't reached the minimum earnings for a top-rated agency. ($10k in the last 12 months)

Please check again, Now I am not a exclusive member of the agency, this s why i am posting here. Again!

cybexo-inc
Community Member

Hello Petra,

Please take a look at the screenshot attached herewith and do the needful. 

Thanks,

Muhammad

When did you set it to non-exclusive?

Also, is your profile 100% complete and you have no recent account holds?

cybexo-inc
Community Member

Hello Petra,

I did the same yesterday.

Thanks,

Muhammad

Then, as was explained to you twice in December, it will still take up to a couple of days to appear once all criteria are met.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members