🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated Eligible Weeks
Page options
quantifyagency
Community Member

Top Rated Eligible Weeks

Hello very good day, I have a question, I know that maybe someone already asked this question and I apologize if I cause any inconvenience.

I currently have a JSS of 100% and I have noticed that I have a Top Rated eligible weeks of 02/16, my doubt is the following; What points does the platform take into consideration weekly to put you as "top rated eligible weeks"?

Are there established criteria? If so, I would love it if you could write it down for me so I can make sure I follow exactly what they say.

Thank you very much.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Jose C wrote:

I currently have a JSS of 100% and I have noticed that I have a Top Rated eligible weeks of 02/16, my doubt is the following; What points does the platform take into consideration weekly to put you as "top rated eligible weeks"?

Are there established criteria?

Every week that you have a JSS in excess of 90% is an eligible week.

That's it.

Once you reach 13 out of 16 eligible weeks and fulfill all the other requirements, you qualify for a top-rated badge.

The full criteria are:

• A current Job Success Score of 90% or higher
  • First project on Upwork was more than 90 days ago
  • Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks
  • A 100% complete profile (90% for those who brought their profiles over from Elance)
  • 12-month earnings of at least $1,000
  • Up-to-date availability (if unavailable now, set a date estimate)
  • An account in good standing with no recent account holds
  • Activity on the platform (proposal, accepted invitation, or earnings) in the past 90 days

(source)

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
petra_r
Community Member

Jose C wrote:

Are there established criteria?

Every week that you have a JSS in excess of 90% is an eligible week.

That's it.

Once you reach 13 out of 16 eligible weeks and fulfill all the other requirements, you qualify for a top-rated badge.

The full criteria are:

• A current Job Success Score of 90% or higher
  • First project on Upwork was more than 90 days ago
  • Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks
  • A 100% complete profile (90% for those who brought their profiles over from Elance)
  • 12-month earnings of at least $1,000
  • Up-to-date availability (if unavailable now, set a date estimate)
  • An account in good standing with no recent account holds
  • Activity on the platform (proposal, accepted invitation, or earnings) in the past 90 days

(source)

thanks for your answer! but if for example i have 100% jss and open contracts but with 0 hours worked in the last days, does that affect my jss?

Open contracts have no effect on JSS, only closed ones do.

Thank you Tatevik! 😄

bab30df0
Community Member

Hey Peter, 
Can you have a look at my profile? I have met the criteria of Top Rated but have yet not received the badge. 
Thanks 

Hi Abida,

It may take up to 24-48 hours for the Top Rated badge to appear on your Upwork account after you meet all the requirements.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
tagrendy
Community Member

There is currently a known issue with eligibility weeks, effects some freelancers ( not sure if effects you too ), but for the past 2-3 weeks the counter is just stuck when it should go up.

same to me 😞

Hi, I'm here, searching for why my counter is stuck for the past month and I stumbled upon this comment. Any idea as to whay that happens and is there a solution for this? 

Hi Onur,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your Top Rated eligible weeks. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
mansoor_mateen
Community Member

Hello good day, I have a question, I'm facing some kind of problem with my Top Rated eligible weeks that has not increased after 6 of 16 weeks on many weeks.

I have a JSS of 100% and I have noticed that I have a Top Rated eligible week of 06 of 16 still the same as before or maybe the counter stuck, my doubt is the following; is there anything that I have to do to take into consideration weekly to put you as "top-rated eligible weeks"?

Is there anything in which I'm lacking? If so, I would love it if you could write it down for me so I can make sure I follow exactly what they say.

Thank you very much.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members