🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Top Rated eligible weeks
Page options
navidzafar
Community Member

Top Rated eligible weeks

If there are "recent accoount holds" on my Upwork account, how much time it will take me to qualify for "Top Rated eligible weeks" again?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Navid Z wrote:

If there are "recent accoount holds" on my Upwork account, how much time it will take me to qualify for "Top Rated eligible weeks" again?

You qualify for "top rated weeks" already, as long as you keep your JSS above 90%.

You'll qualify for top rated status when you fulfill all the criteria.

The "recent account holds" means "none in the last 90 days" - so that will take 90 days to go away. In other words: Provided you still fulfill all the criteria, you'll become eligible for top rated status 90 days after the account hold was lifted.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Navid Z wrote:

You qualify for "top rated weeks" already, as long as you keep your JSS above 90%.

You'll qualify for top rated status when you fulfill all the criteria.

The "recent account holds" means "none in the last 90 days" - so that will take 90 days to go away. In other words: Provided you still fulfill all the criteria, you'll become eligible for top rated status 90 days after the account hold was lifted.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members