🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top rated weeks are not updating
Page options
a_ishfaq
Community Member

Top rated weeks are not updating

Hi upwork community,
I am top rated with 92% JSS but my top rated weeks are not updating from last 3 to 4 weeks and it shown 14 of 16.
Kindly guide me.
Best regards,
Abdulrehman.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Abdulrehman I wrote:

my top rated weeks are not updating from last 3 to 4 weeks and it shown 14 of 16.

That is because you have a 2 week block of non-eligible weeks in your 16 week window. That 2 week block prevents your eligible weeks from increasing, because they are slowly moving through your 16 week window, and your eligible weeks will stay at 14 weeks until the first non-eligible week falls out of the 16 week window. (or decrease if you fall below 90% again)

The first non eligible week has to move aaaaaall the way through the 16 week window before it falls out, which will be 16 weeks after your JSS dipped below 90%.

Don't forget that for every "good" week you add to your 16 week window, a week falls out of that 16 week window as well. At the moment, for ever good week you add, a good week falls out, so the number of good weeks stays the same.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Abdulrehman I wrote:

my top rated weeks are not updating from last 3 to 4 weeks and it shown 14 of 16.

That is because you have a 2 week block of non-eligible weeks in your 16 week window. That 2 week block prevents your eligible weeks from increasing, because they are slowly moving through your 16 week window, and your eligible weeks will stay at 14 weeks until the first non-eligible week falls out of the 16 week window. (or decrease if you fall below 90% again)

The first non eligible week has to move aaaaaall the way through the 16 week window before it falls out, which will be 16 weeks after your JSS dipped below 90%.

Don't forget that for every "good" week you add to your 16 week window, a week falls out of that 16 week window as well. At the moment, for ever good week you add, a good week falls out, so the number of good weeks stays the same.

2a05aa63
Community Member

They need to visualize the weeks like they do with the profile views, so people wouldn't be confused and fill like 50% of the forum with this question.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members