🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Tracking bug report
Page options
eugene_glazyrin
Community Member

Tracking bug report

Sorry for posting here, didn't find any better place, hope moderator will fix it

---

I've closed notebook, opened it after few hours, and then tracker took screenshot and recorded it. Tracking was in OFF state, time tracking stopped correctly. But it took screenshot and recorded.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

10 REPLIES 10
nyrrielatienza
Community Member

Hi Eugene,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Can you please confirm if you used Enter or Space buttons after opening your notebook? I'm asking for confirmation because this action will automatically restart the Desktop App in case the app window was the last active window opened. 

~ Riri

As I said before,
> Tracking was in OFF state, time tracking stopped correctly. But it took screenshot and recorded.

Which means I didn't enable tracking, after screenshot was took I switched to time tracked window, and state was OFF.

Hi Eugene, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with the issues on your Upwork Desktop App. I'm sorry if this has caused you any inconvenience.

~ Avery
Upwork

Another screenshot
Client closed contract before I tracked anything.

But you can see 0 hours worked but $7 charged. Wat?! 0 earnings contracts must be not displayed in working history. I don't wan't to deal with feedback on project I didn't work on.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Eugene,

One of our team members is reaching out to you and you will be able to add any additional information on your ticket. Our team will investigate this further and assist you directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I hope that $7 contract would be removed before it affect my JSS.

How your team would contact with me? Using community private messages? Email?

Hi Eugene,

Our team has already reached out to you directly via ticket, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Eugene G wrote:

I hope that $7 contract would be removed before it affect my JSS.

How your team would contact with me? Using community private messages? Email?

Did you use your perk? It will affect your JSS even if you refund. Removing the contract from showing on your profile does not negate the effect on your JSS.

eugene_glazyrin
Community Member

No time tracked but time tracked

Was this ever resolved? Worrisome to me as a new user...

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members