🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Transaction is due and has not been paid
Page options
4663e208
Community Member

Transaction is due and has not been paid

Hello,

Today I've requested to withdraw my Available money with a local bank transfer (with my IBAN). However, I saw that there is a message saying ''Transaction is due and has not been paid''. I'd like to ask if this is happening because it's Saturday and I need to wait until Monday when my bank open so that they can approve my withdrawal, or is there some other kind of problem?

Thank you in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
4663e208
Community Member

Thank you, Nikola. I've just checked my bank app but unfortunately, I don't see any Pending payments. However, I'll wait a few more days and I hope I'll receive my sum. 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Aleksandra,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please note that all transfers requested before 12pm UTC are processed on the same day, if you initiated your withdrawal after this deadline it will be processed the next day. This means your withdrawal should become available within the standard processing time of two to five business days, if not before. Feel free to check this help article for more information.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
4663e208
Community Member

Thank you, Nikola. I've just checked my bank app but unfortunately, I don't see any Pending payments. However, I'll wait a few more days and I hope I'll receive my sum. 🙂

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members