🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Trouble Becoming Top Rated Despite Upwork's S...
Page options
tuta93
Community Member

Trouble Becoming Top Rated Despite Upwork's Suggestion

Hello! If anyone can explain how this works I'd be very grateful 🙂

A while back I got a suggestion from Upwork to add social media to the profile to become a top-rated freelancer (at the end of December, I think). I postponed for quite a while, I must admit, because I wasn't planning on taking new jobs in December-January.

When I finally linked one today, my profile didn't change. I was inactive in January, could that have anything to do with the profile's failure to update?

And if so what can I do to change it? As I've checked, otherwise I satisfy all the suggestions 🙂 Thank you in advance.

Best regards, Tamar

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Tamar,

To learn more about the requirements you will need to fulfill in order to be become a Top Rated freelancer, check out this guide. Once you're qualified, it can take up to 48 hours for the badge to be awarded on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes, I checked the guide. I seem to satisfy all the requirements but the profile hasn't been updated. 

I see now that the issue may simply be time. 48 hours have yet to pass, so I'll wait until then and check in again if the issue persists.

Thank you for your help.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members