🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to Access my Profile
Page options
umerusman3
Community Member

Unable to Access my Profile

I am unable to access my profile. An error is occurring showing "Sorry, something went wrong."

Please help how I can get rid of this?

6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Muhammad Umar,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser? If you are still not able to log in, please let us know. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you for your response.

I have tried everything, cleared my cache and cookies, used a private window, and even other browser, but still facing the same issue. "Sorry, Something went Wrong"

Hi Muhammad Umar,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I checked and it seems that there is a support ticket regarding the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to carefully review your case and respond accordingly to your open ticket. You will be notified of their response.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,

Its been a week now that I am asking for a solution for my profile but still got nothing. Can you please let me what is going on with my request and when it ll resolve?

Hi Muhammad,

I understand your frustration with this. I checked your account and I can see that our team is waiting on your response on your ticket with number 28469159. Please follow the instructions shared there and feel free to follow up with any additional questions directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

How long I have to wait? Its been 10 days now that they haven't updated me with any kind of progress. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members