🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to access to profile settings
Page options
0f0c6768
Community Member

Unable to access to profile settings

Hi,
I cant access my profile settings,everytime I click on it,the page go to password and security
10 REPLIES 10
JoanneP

Hi Maricel,

If you have not completed the password and security section of your profile, the system will ask you to complete it first to access your account settings. Once done, please try to access your settings again. If you are still having trouble, please let us know.

~ Joanne
Upwork
f9669827
Community Member

I also cant access profile settings because it keeps asking me to input my password whereas i login to the account using my google account and i cant seem to find an access to just click the google account and access my settings

I have recently just solved this, Thanks

Hello Nkemdilim,

Can I ask how you solved the issue, it is still affecting my account and I need the help 

Hello there,

I signed up into my Upwork account using google and I always log in using that function.

Recently, I logged in via google and tried to access my settings but I am constantly asked to insert a password first (which I do not have due to using google log-in). I tried using my google password and every other variation, and I even tried to reset my password but none of that worked

Could my google sign-up be the reason? And what can I do to overcome this issue and access my settings?

Thank you.

Hi Sara,

I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Unfortunately what i did worked temporarily and i am back to the same problem. My solution at the time was to repeatedly use the Not you? link  when the login page pops up until it logged me in.

It however hasnt worked today, if you find a solution, please let us know.

Hi Nkemdilim,

I'm sorry to hear that the issue is not fixed for you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

I have the ame issue too.

Hi John,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members