🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to download attachments
Page options
john-sears
Community Member

Unable to download attachments

A client I worked with before sent me a new offer files attached to it. I haven't had a problem downloading attachments before, but each of these new files fails to download. When I click the link I get a new Upwork page with the message:

This page doesn't exist.

Please return to the previous page or visit Upwork.com

Error 404 (O)
Request ID: XlP8e6wdCdkAASAp510AAAAX

I've tried Chrome and Firefox, I'm not behind a VPN, my internet seems to be working fine and my googling has not turned up any solutions. 

Any tips on resolving this? Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
mtngigi
Community Member

John S wrote:

A client I worked with before sent me a new offer files attached to it. I haven't had a problem downloading attachments before, but each of these new files fails to download. When I click the link I get a new Upwork page with the message:

This page doesn't exist.

Please return to the previous page or visit Upwork.com

Error 404 (O)
Request ID: XlP8e6wdCdkAASAp510AAAAX

I've tried Chrome and Firefox, I'm not behind a VPN, my internet seems to be working fine and my googling has not turned up any solutions. 

Any tips on resolving this? Thanks!

If this is a client you've worked with before and trust, have them use an alternate means of sending the files: dropbox, your personal email, etc.

It's always a good idea to have another means of contact with your clients besides Upwork.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused, John! 

It looks like you already resolved this concern. Feel free to reach back to us if you need any assistance in the future, we're here to help!

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members