🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to log Manual Time
Page options
aranasroan24
Community Member

Unable to log Manual Time

Hi Team,

I have 2 clients that allow manual time logging. But, today, I tried to manual time to both of them but it is not working. No error message appearing as well. 

When I click the "Add Manual Time" button, nothing happens, it just refreshes. This is for two of my clients. Kindly confirm if there are system issues?

Thank you very much in advance!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

Our engineers released a fix and you should now be able to add manual time both from the Contract room and from My Jobs> Work Diary. If you still don't see the pop up when clicking Add Manual Time button, please clear your browser cache. 

Thank you for your patience while we were getting this resolved!

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

127 REPLIES 127

Good day, Aleksandar.

It doesn't work in Firefox too.

And is there a workaround for editing "memos"?

Hi Oleg,

Could you please confirm if you've tried to edit your memos from the Contract Room?

~Andrea
Upwork

Yes, it works on contract page.

Thank you.

71d070f0
Community Member

Seriously, I need help with this before the billing cycling ends. I CAN'T add manual hours since monday.

johnsw1
Community Member

I have the same problem. It was fine before but since Monday, when I click the manual hours button - nothing happens!

71d070f0
Community Member

This is urgent. Can anyone from the support help?

johnsw1
Community Member

Hello, the manual hours button is not working. It was working fine before Monday. Now, clicking the button just returns to the screen. I have checked on another broswer and cleared cookies and cache etc. Seems to be a few other people having a problem with this too.

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

Our engineers released a fix and you should now be able to add manual time both from the Contract room and from My Jobs> Work Diary. If you still don't see the pop up when clicking Add Manual Time button, please clear your browser cache. 

Thank you for your patience while we were getting this resolved!

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members