🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Unchanged JSS
Page options
w_zahoor
Community Member

Unchanged JSS

Guys I lost my top rated status a while back, and I am trying to regain the status. I have marched to 86% JSS from the lowest 81%, and this past week I completed a significant contract with 5 star rating from a new client. I was expecting for my JSS to updated today, and it did update, however there is no change in my JSS or in "Clients who would recommend you". This doesn't make any sense.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Wajid Z wrote:

I was expecting for my JSS to updated today, and it did update, however there is no change in my JSS or in "Clients who would recommend you". This doesn't make any sense.

Like EVERY two weeks, it does not update until MUCH later. Don't even look at it until this evening UTC. 

It says it's updated, in realily it hasn't and won't for many hours. It's the same thing on every update day.

Also, having a great outcome does not necessarily mean your JSS will change, for example when contracts fall out of your calculation window.

Alsso, your "Clients who would recommend you" metric is not updated in line with the JSS, but only after several contracts.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Wajid Z wrote:

I was expecting for my JSS to updated today, and it did update, however there is no change in my JSS or in "Clients who would recommend you". This doesn't make any sense.

Like EVERY two weeks, it does not update until MUCH later. Don't even look at it until this evening UTC. 

It says it's updated, in realily it hasn't and won't for many hours. It's the same thing on every update day.

Also, having a great outcome does not necessarily mean your JSS will change, for example when contracts fall out of your calculation window.

Alsso, your "Clients who would recommend you" metric is not updated in line with the JSS, but only after several contracts.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths