🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Update portfolio project Related Specialized ...
Page options
b3a569df
Community Member

Update portfolio project Related Specialized Profile

Hello

I want to update my portfoli

You can see all my portfolio in All option of my profile, but I am trying to bring over some portfolio file to my Graphic Design profile.

However I can not select that profile. See phote

Please help.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Esther,

Are you trying to update an existing portfolio item or create a new one? Note that you won't have the option to select the Specialized Profile when updating an existing item. If you wish to show a specific portfolio piece in one of your Specialized Profiles, you need to choose the profile in question from your main profile page (i.e., Graphic Design or Data Entry), and you should see a pencil icon next to the Portfolio section of that profile; this will allow you to select which portfolio pieces you want to be displayed. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LuiggiR

Hi Esther,

Are you trying to update an existing portfolio item or create a new one? Note that you won't have the option to select the Specialized Profile when updating an existing item. If you wish to show a specific portfolio piece in one of your Specialized Profiles, you need to choose the profile in question from your main profile page (i.e., Graphic Design or Data Entry), and you should see a pencil icon next to the Portfolio section of that profile; this will allow you to select which portfolio pieces you want to be displayed. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
b3a569df
Community Member

Thank you

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members