🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork - Best Tool or not to finding quick cl...
Page options
kdesign21
Community Member

Upwork - Best Tool or not to finding quick clients?

Can Upwork be the best platform for finding international clients quickly and easily, as well as growing a business in foreign countries?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
elisa_b
Community Member

I do not reply to private messages. Yes, you need to apply for jobs, don't expect to receive invitations. Choose wisely the jobs to apply for, write good proposals, and be aware of scammers.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
elisa_b
Community Member

By now, you should know there is no such thing as "quickly and easily" on Upwork.

You should figure it out by yourself whether it's worth using it or not. One thing is sure, though - this platform is only a pale shadow of the great place it used to be years ago. 

elisa_b
Community Member

I do not reply to private messages. Yes, you need to apply for jobs, don't expect to receive invitations. Choose wisely the jobs to apply for, write good proposals, and be aware of scammers.

Can I boost my profile and get the 'available now' badge?

Could you please clarify how many Connects I would need to spend on a boosted profile?

I don't know. Never boosted my profile and never will, I think it's just a waste of money.

Okay, Which other platforms do you use for getting client work along with Upwork?

Upwork will quickly delete any specific response to that question.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members