🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Skill Certifications
Page options
riverey
Community Member

Upwork Skill Certifications

Hi,

I am a no-code Web Developer and Designer and a Graphic Designer. Recently I've received an invitation to take on a "Web, Mobile & Software Development" Upwork Skill Certification. However, from what I see in the documentation, this Certification is geared mostly for programmers. I develop websites using no-code tools like Webflow, Airtable and unfortunately can not choose any of the existing options.

I do, however, feel that I can qualify for the UI/UX and Graphic Design Certifications in the Design&Creative category.

Is there a way to change the category? It's great to receive an invite and showcase my skills to the client but it's sad that the current category doesn't match what I do.

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

Upwork Skill Certifications help freelancers showcase their expertise. Skill certifications highlight talent that has demonstrated competency in their field by passing a rigorous skill assessment or sample work review, evaluated by experts in their field.

For more information about the feature, please see this announcement.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

244 REPLIES 244

Hi Usama,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~Andrea
Upwork
chrysanth
Community Member

Hello,

The New Upwork Skill Certifications can be found at:

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Get-Certified/Web-Mobile-amp-Software-Development/ta-p/1085006

I have two questions:

1) When will Upwork start issuing invitations to write these exams?

2) Has Upwork changed their examination partner from codesignal.com to some other company?

Regards,
Chrysanthus

Hi Chrysanthus,

I see that you've recently raised a support ticket regarding your concern. As soon as the next available agent gets your ticket in their queue, they'll contact you to assist you further. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
7dd4a09d
Community Member

Dear Members of the Upwork Community,

I am writing to express my concern regarding the Upwork Skill Certification invitation that I received on April 2nd and April 16th. Unfortunately, despite receiving the invitation twice, I have not made any progress with the certification process yet.

I kindly ask for your assistance with this matter. I would greatly appreciate any guidance or support that you may be able to offer to help me move forward with the Upwork Skill Certification process.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my request. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Halit Tarko.

Halit Tarko

Hi Halit,

Could you please share more information about your concern with the skills certification? Are you unable to access it? 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members