🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Upwork doesn't answer my requests for 3 m...
Page options
Janysa R Community Member

Upwork doesn't answer my requests for 3 months!

So, I haven't been able to receive the payment from my clients for the last 3 months. Almost living in the streets, no food, no income, no nothig. Does upwork cares for their freelancers?

After been working on this platform for the past 6 years SIX YEARS and being respectful and a top rated freelancer, it's incredible how they have treated me ignoring all my requests for months.

What is that FINAL REVIEW YOU TALKED ABOUT??? (attached) IS IT EVEN GOING TO BE FINAL?

The quality of your customer service is terrible and unrespectfull to the freelancers.

I demand for answers or options soon , or I will sadly have to move to another platform even if I already have all my freelancer background on Upwork.

Incredible... 3 months.

3 REPLIES 3
Robert D Community Member

I don't think they care at all about their freelancers.  They misunderstood the demand during the pandemic and their stock has dropped 80% since 2022.  They cut out phone calls and then email support.  I pay them 15 bucks for one of their services and I am making them get on the phone because they, four times now, have tried to get me to ask another freelancer.  The only was I was even able to email them was through an old support email.  I have 94 proposals this year and 6 views.  I hear better things about Flexjobs but  I just signed up.  This seems like a sinking ship.

Tiffany S Community Member

You're better off asking another freelancer. You will get more accurate information here than you will through CS cut-and-pastes that may or may not relate to your situation. 

Tiffany S Community Member

From your screenshot, it appears very unlikely that they have any intention of ever responding to you again. They restricted your account. You asked for reconsideration. They reviewed and once again restricted your account. Unless they've given you reason to believe otherwise, I'd say this matter is settled in their minds.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members