🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Urgent Issue : Earning Not reflecting+ Identi...
Page options
rudri92
Community Member

Urgent Issue : Earning Not reflecting+ Identity issue blockage even though verified

Hi upwork team,

I am facing two urgent issues with my account.

Firstly recently I have completed my first Upwork project and the client also paid for it but earning not showing in my account.

Secondly, I have completed my verification with your agent **Edited for Community Guidelines**still I receive a notification "Payment method verification in progress Your payment method has been deactivated because the beneficiary named on your payment method does not match the name on your Upwork account."I have already completed my verification process today and also 2 months back clearly stating that "Jha" is my surname before marriage and "Yagnik" after marriage. Also submitted the id for this as proof and it was marked as resolved even then there is notification showing.

Please help on this urgently. Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Rudri Jha Yagnik

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Rudri,

1. Please go to Reports > Overview to view in what stage your funds are. One our 5 days security period is completed the funds will become available on your account.

2. I checked your account but was not able to locate a payment or a billing method that is not active. Could you share more details about what method you`re referring to? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members