🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Views of profile
Page options
zarinagaya
Community Member

Views of profile

Hello dear Team,
How do i trace how many views my profile had?
How to increase views and visibility of the profile if you just started.

Thank you,
Zarina

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Zarina,

Yes that is correct. I would also like to point out that freelancers in search results are shown on a rotating basis so that everyone has a fair chance to be discovered. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
iamjomz
Community Member

You can check it here: 

https://www.upwork.com/my-stats/

To increase views of your profile, you can start applying to jobs but be careful in applying though. Upwork suspends account. Make sure that you're only applying according to your skillset.

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. If I understand correct quantity of profile
discoveries is how many views I had?
I did not know that you are limited to apply for job. Yes, I have done so
and shall await for a while then.

Regards, Zarina

Zarina G wrote:

I did not know that you are limited to apply for job. Yes, I have done so
and shall await for a while then.

You are NOT limited in applying for jobs. Unfortunately, people sometimes give bad or incorrect advice in the forum. There is no need to wait for awhile before you apply for more jobs. 

Please don't worry too much about your profile views, either - these numbers are often inaccurate and they'll go up and down without you being able to do very much about it. You'll just drive yourself crazy if you're checking this all the time.

However, if you don't mind some advice, I think that you should change your profile so that it doesn't specifically mention Airbnb, tourism or property management - clients aren't looking for that sort of thing right now. If you can offer examples of your writing skills in copywriting/advertising or market analysis, you might get some clients there. Customer service is also a possibility, but again, don't target this at Airbnb hosts; also, you'll need to lower your hourly rate if you want to compete in that category. 

Dear Christine,

Thank you for your feedback. 

I understand what you mean and will look into it. 

Hi Zarina,

Yes that is correct. I would also like to point out that freelancers in search results are shown on a rotating basis so that everyone has a fair chance to be discovered. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zarina,

Feel free to check out these resources we put together to help freelancers to get to a safe and successful start.

Related to Jomarie's comment, please note that you should focus on submitting proposals to jobs that fit your skillset, but know that we only take actions on accounts for the reasons listed in this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you Aleksandar! 

The links shared are really usefull and appreciated. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members