🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » What's your story?
Page options
MelindaM
Community Manager
Community Manager

What's your story?

Hello fellow freelancers! My name is Mindy and I am gathering stories to highlight the different paths people have taken to get to where they are in their career.

And I’d like to hear (and share) your story!

05f3b8d9_0-1659381717500.gif

We all know that everyone’s journey to professional success is different, just as success itself is measured differently for everyone.

So whatever path you took, however you got to where you are, wherever you are in your journey today–you made it! 

Your story will be featured here in the Community and will help to build an ever-growing catalog of stories and resources to help inspire others, called Career Catalog.

05f3b8d9_1-1659382043678.gif

To help keep everything organized, there is a Google form here that asks a few basic questions about your industry, experience, etc and there is a section to upload your story in whatever format you prefer.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask! I look forward to reading your story and sharing your journey! 

(P.S. There is a Community Announcement article here with a little more information on Career Catalog. And in case you haven’t yet crafted your career story, the article also has some questions to help get you started.)

05f3b8d9_2-1659382413435.gif

0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members