🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My Job Success score shows Not yet availa...
Page options
drahmartin
Community Member

When do I qualify for JSS and a badge?

My profile was transferred from Elance and I became active on Upwork this July. I’ve 100% profile completed and have had my identity verified. I also have a long term contract since July and have gone on to complete at least two other short contract jobs on Upwork but I’m yet to receive a JSS and a badge. I would like to know if I’m doing anything wrong because I feel I have done enough to earn a JSS and a badge.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Martin,

In order to get a Job Success Score, freelancers need to complete:

• Projects with 2 (or more) different clients who left feedback
  • 4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects.

To get the Top Rated badge, you'll need to fulfill all of the requirements mentioned in this help article.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

550 REPLIES 550

Thanks, Luiggi.

Another question is that I'm a developer and mostly my work is over Github. is it going to affect me negatively if I submitted my project on Github then the client releases the payment and leaves positive feedback then one of us ends the contract?

Hi Mohammed,

If you are referring to submitting your completed work outside of Upwork, that should be okay so long as you have an active contract and all payments are done through Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi,

I have completed 5 jobs on Upwork and JSS is not shows on my profile. I need some help regards this matter.

Thank you

Hello,

Recently, I did a project and I just have this one project in my work history. I did it successfully and I got 5 stars from my client. But I see my Job Success Score is not correct. For example, I find a job in my search, its Preferred qualification is 80% Job Success Score and I don't meet this qualification.

Please describe me why it is like this?

Ali,

"Ali wrote at title: my Job Success Score is not correct!!"

-you don’t even have JSS till now.

I have visited your profile and found you finished only one project. To get JSS you need to get several feedbacks from different clients. You may read this to learn more.

Hi Ali,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that you still don't have a Job Success Score. Please know that not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a JSS varies. In order to get a JSS, you need to complete:

• Projects with 2 (or more) different clients

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing 8 projects. You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi, My JSS score is also not showing on my profile. I currently have 2 ongoing contracts. 

Hi Mary,

To have a JSS you'll need at least 4 different contracts with feedback given in the last 24 months. You can learn all about JSS here

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello upwork

Why I can't see my JSS score I have been working on this plateform for a year now but I still can't see this. 

Hello Goran

I'm having the as well with JSS i don't have visible on my profile and i don't know why it is not showing

Krunal P wrote:

I'm having the as well with JSS i don't have visible on my profile and i don't know why it is not showing

How many contracts have you completed with feedback?

Hello everyone, 

I started working on upwork a year back and have been active for a couple of months, I have succesfully completed 8 jobs and earned 1k+, But still I haven't got any job success score, Is that a bug or am I missing something? 

Abdullah Al Mamun A wrote: I have succesfully completed 8 jobs and earned 1k+, But still I haven't got any job success score

You have only completed 5 contracts, and only 4 of those have feedback.

Of those 4, one is really bad feedback so be grateful that you don't have a JSS yet, because when you get it, it will be poor. No JSS is considerably better than a poor JSS.

Hi ,

I hope you all are well. I have 7k+ earning on upwork with 5 completed and 1 in progress job. I am not sure why JSS is still not displaying on my profile. I have 5 star review in 3 jobs with great feedback. Today was my review and the earning was 7k+ on my stats page. Can anyone guide me what's the issue with JSS?

Thanks

Hi Ahmad,

It looks like you're really close to getting your Job Success Score. In order to get a JSS, you need to complete:

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing 8 projects. Feel free to check this help article to learn more. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello everyone,

My Job Success score shows Not yet available and I'm pretty sure I have 100%, anyone can help please ?

Thanks in advance

petra_r
Community Member

Hatim L wrote:

My Job Success score shows Not yet available and I'm pretty sure I have 100%

You don't have enough completed contracts with feedback in the last 24 months to calculate a Job Success Score, that's why you don't have one.

You need a very minimum of 4 (often more) contracts with feedback from at least 2 different clients in the last 24 months.

e01542d4
Community Member

Hello Petra!

I have same concern. but I completed 4 jobs with 3 different clients. Can you please tell why I'm not getting rising talent and job score availability...

Thanks!

Okay, thank you so much

I have completed 5 porjects and i still didn'tget a jss . I landed my first job on upwork on first week. It was 80$ project and the client liked my work, he had paid the milestone and didn'tknow how to give feedback and i also didn't know about it either. The client never came back to give review and is that the reason why i don'thave a jss score.

Ahammad N wrote:

I have completed 5 porjects and i still didn'tget a jss Only 3 of your contracts have feedback, and they are all very small.

Keep going, you'll likely get it after a few more contracts.

Thanks a lot, This one was my question as well

Hi Jerome and MD Moshiour,

Not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a Job Success Score varies. In order to get a Job Success Score, you need to complete:

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. You can find more information here

~ Joanne
Upwork
7fa7d08e
Community Member

Thanks Bojan for your short and helpful advice ,i'm new and i look for translation work do you have any advices could you present to me as beginner .
70cd7177
Community Member

Kindly revies my profile and explain what am I missing? looking forward to anyone assistance.
Thanks

Hi Angilyn,

Not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a Job Success Score varies. In order to get a Job Success Score, you need to complete:

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I have completed 4 contract for different client and 4 long term contract progress and gain one new contract currently but my job sucess score have no showed in my profile.why??

Hello Khurram,

If you have completed 4 jobs with feedback recieved from clients and you have 4 on-going jobs then it will show up soon hopefully within Januray I think. 

Khuram H wrote:

I have completed 4 contract for different client 

You may get one next time the JSS is calculated. (On the 9th)

However, your last two contracts are miniscule, so even if they were real contracts (which is doubtful) they may not be enough to trigger a JSS.

Thanks for your guide.

I have fullfilled all condition why did not given me job success score.

75bb1901
Community Member

I understand that one of the requirements for a freelancer to get a job success score is to complete at least four different contracts within 24 months. I have completed 28 in less than half that time, and I still don't have a job success score on my profile. How do I fix this?

Hi Emmanuel,

You will have a JSS once you meet the criteria listed here. Once you qualify, you will be notified and the badge will be added to your profile. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
268e4690
Community Member

Okay so i have already done 3 projects with different clients and still got no rising talent or jss on my profile.

8f3639e0
Community Member

Hello, 

I have been on Upwork for over 3 months, completed 7 jobs and maintained raising talent badge for 16 weeks yet i don't have a JSS, and no Top Rated. 

I believe I have met all requirements to get top rated and JSS score... Is there anything that I am not doing?

Hi Justice,

In order to get a Job Success Score, freelancers need to complete:

• Projects with 2 (or more) different clients who left feedback

However, I have checked your account and it looks like you're on your way to being Top Rated. To get the Top Rated badge, you'll need to fulfill all of the requirements mentioned in this help article.

~ Arjay
Upwork
8f3639e0
Community Member

If that's the case, i guess I will have to complete one more project to reach eight completed project. 

769c120f
Community Member

Thank you very much for reply.

I've been on Upwork since 2019, but actively started working this January and was able to land some jobs. I have completed 8 Jobs, 1 is in process. I only recieved feedback on 3 of 8 projects though. What can be the reason that I neither have a Rising Talet Badge(It requires 90 days of active work on Upwork, I'm working since Jan 22), and I don't have a JSS either. This really affects my bidding because a lot of jobs ask for a JSS or atleast a Rising Talent Badge.  

Hi Sara,

Please be aware that not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a Job Success Score varies. In order to get a Job Success Score, you need to complete:

We exclude clients whose freelancers report a history of unreasonable feedback so their scores won't count against you, but that may mean it takes longer to receive your initial score.

Feel free to check out this help article to learn more about JSS. 

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members