🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » When will I get paid?
Page options
mnrbupwork
Community Member

When will I get paid?

Hi!

I finished a fixed-rate contract last Feb. 17 and immediately submitted my work. The client acknowledged it on same day through his message and that was the last time I heard from him. I resubmitted my work and asked him again for my payment. I made another followup on March 3 but still, he is not answering. Under the Reports tab, it says it is still In Review. It's already on its 21st day since I submitted and I still haven't received my payment. Why is it taking so long?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
sofia2008
Community Member

Hi, clients have 14 days to pay.

Your payment will move to the Pending tab 14 days after you resubmitted your work. (When you resubmit, your 14 days reset). Unless he pays before. I would not bug him with that.

After that, your amount will be 5 days under the Pending tab, then will move to Available tab.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
sofia2008
Community Member

Hi, clients have 14 days to pay.

Your payment will move to the Pending tab 14 days after you resubmitted your work. (When you resubmit, your 14 days reset). Unless he pays before. I would not bug him with that.

After that, your amount will be 5 days under the Pending tab, then will move to Available tab.

mnrbupwork
Community Member

Thank you very much for replying. I'll wait for that. Thanks again and keep safe.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members