🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Where are my Top-Rated Facilities?
Page options
azaanism
Community Member

Where are my Top-Rated Facilities?

I just got a Top-rated badge and one of the benefits was to directly contact the admins (Live Chat obviously not with a robot).

I have checked that whenever I tried to chat Live with an agent the robot doesn't direct me with the agent (See attachment). Compare to this, my brother is also a Top-rated Freelancer on Upwork. He told me when he contacts the robot in this way. He types "Talk to human" and the robot automatically connects him to the live agent. I want this feature too because sometimes we need instant support. I hope everything is clear!!

~ Azaan
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Azaan,

I'm sorry about the trouble you had while trying to reach out to our support team. I checked your account, and I can see that one of our agents is already assisting you with this issue. They will update you directly on the same ticket to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Azaan,

Could you please try contacting Data while you're logged into the Upwork Help? You can access support options by clicking the Get Help button at the bottom of this page. 

But we're also here to help. You're free to share any questions or concerns with us and we'll be sure to assist here or have the appropriate team reach out and assist?

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
azaanism
Community Member

Screenshot_74.jpg

That is the problem, robot don't direct me to the agent (as shown in the previous screenshot). When I ask the bot to connect me to the live agent. He asks me to provide an email and when I provide my email (linked with Upwork) to the bot he sends my message to the support as a ticket.  That's the issue!!

(Check the attached screenshot)

~ Azaan

Hi Azaan,

I'm sorry about the trouble you had while trying to reach out to our support team. I checked your account, and I can see that one of our agents is already assisting you with this issue. They will update you directly on the same ticket to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members