🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Where did the testimonial section go?
Page options
6021806c
Community Member

Where did the testimonial section go?

Hello:

The last week I asked a few clients to leave their testimonials and for a few days, I saw the "?" symbol saying that testimonials would appear after review. But today I went to my profile to see the state of it and I found they're gone. Where did the testimonial section go? 

Regards!

Horace

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

We would like to confirm that the issue has already been resolved. Please clear your browser's cache and cookies and let us know if the issue persists on your end by replying to my post. 

Thank you for your patience!

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

57 REPLIES 57

Hello,

I am new at upwork, I created my profile 100 % but my testimonials section is not appearing in my profile. I read an article in upwork support forum go to My profile -> setting --> scroll down, but there is no option.

Would appreiate to support me please. 

digital-crayon
Community Member

Same has happened to me exactly. I was able to send it to a client and they left a testimonial. It never appeared. Then I was able to see the Testimonial Section and was going to try again, it wouldn't let me click on that section. Now the entire Testimonial section has vanished completely!

42f24b76
Community Member

I am also experiencing this issue.  My testimonial section just disappeared after my client sent in a testimonial.  

cf66e3af
Community Member

I have sort of the same issue, I have sent testimonial links to my past clients and it was showing that the testimonials were pending. I logged back in again today, and now either of two things is happening, sometimes the Testimonial section completely disappears, and other times when it does appear it's completely empty - won't even show the requested testimonial thing...

dholc2021
Community Member

I am having the same problem. I just received my first testimonial from a client outside of upwork and now the testimonial section has disappeared completely.

Hi Daniel and dear Members,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Please note that this is a known issue and our team is currently working on resolving it. We'll be sure to keep this thread updated once we have more information to share. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
dholc2021
Community Member

the members above us were getting support tickets setup for them to resolve the issue . Why are we not being given the same response ?

1673959c
Community Member

Hello, the same thing is happening to me! My 2 testimonials are gone and my pending requests for testimonials are gone too. What can I do about this?

Thank you

e087ee07
Community Member

Hello! I am having the same problem. I requested testimonials from clients. Now, the whole testimonials section is missing from my profile. How do I proceed? 

It's fixed now. The testimonial is up on my profile. Thank you Team Upwork for the quick fix. 🙂 

823ee90b
Community Member

Dear All! the same thing happened to me!

I asked for testimonials from clients, one of them was rejected for unknown reasons, and the Testimonials section no longer appears. Many testimonials that I have requested from my kindest clients are sadly going to be lost in limbo!

My work in this app depends on this, for the same reason I consider it critical!

Please someone can help me.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

We would like to confirm that the issue has already been resolved. Please clear your browser's cache and cookies and let us know if the issue persists on your end by replying to my post. 

Thank you for your patience!

~ Avery
Upwork
175396e2
Community Member

Hi, 

I just cleared my browser's cache and cookies but the testimonial that was pending still doesn't appear on the section...

Hi Zayane,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share a screenshot from your end so that we can look into this further and assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
175396e2
Community Member

testimonials.JPG

Hi Nikola, sorry for the time response: here's my screenshot

I had two testimonials initially (Zahadyat and Khalyl)

Hi Zayane,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please try requesting a new testimonial from your old client? Since this happened in October, they may have a hard time finding the email now and it would be best to create a new request.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie, 

My clients both replied in october, I don't have the screenshot, but there was written "Your testimonial request to Zahadyat is pending", and same for Khalyl.

Then it all disappeared and I'm left with "Your testimonial's request is awaiting Khalyl's response" - I assume their testimonials haven't been approved but I can't figure out why, didn't get any notification

Hi Zayane,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members