🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why is my project not being approved?
Page options
sumairamjadali
Community Member

Why is my project not being approved?

Hi all! I have made a consultation on 15 May and a project catalog on 16 May but today is 23 and none of them are approved, they are still in "Pending Approval". Can anyone help me getting them approved, thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Umair,

We understand that you are eager to see your project go live, and we appreciate your patience during this time.

Currently, we are experiencing a longer than usual review process, primarily due to internal efforts aimed at improving efficiency and accuracy. As a result, project reviews are taking approximately 30 days.

We assure you that your project is important to us and is queued for review

Update:

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

78 REPLIES 78
PradeepH

Hi Umair,

We understand that you are eager to see your project go live, and we appreciate your patience during this time.

Currently, we are experiencing a longer than usual review process, primarily due to internal efforts aimed at improving efficiency and accuracy. As a result, project reviews are taking approximately 30 days.

We assure you that your project is important to us and is queued for review

Update:

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

- Pradeep

Upwork
f04e790d
Community Member

On 15 May 2024 i have created a project but my project is not being approved. And Even didn't recieved any email for how to improve my project for resubmission.

Hi Muhammad,

I'm sorry that we haven't been able to review your project yet. While it can typically take up to 5 business days for a project to be reviewed, we are currently receiving more submissions than usual. Please allow us a little longer to review your project; you can rest assured that you'll be hearing back from the team on that. I appreciate your patience!

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hey Upwork Team 

I am really glad to be in touch with you.I am currently running into a problem with the project.I created it long time ago but still pending why I know it should get it in a week or two but it's getting close to a month yet it's not approval.

Hope you guys can help me by reviewing my profile I will really benefit.

Thank you

Hi Hasina,

Apologies for the delay in reviewing your Project Catalog. We will notify you by email once your review is finished. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

- Pradeep

Upwork

I uploaded it to the project catalog a long time ago, but it is still under review.

Hello Tangil,

Apologies for the delay as our teams are currently experiencing a higher number of project submissions than usual. Rest assured the team will review and update your project catalogs as soon as possible.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hello,

I submitted my project catalog for review on 1 May and it'been 3 weeks. I haven't received any confirmation and the project catalog is still under review process. I would like to know how long will it take to get it approved.

Thank you

i haave create project since last month till now they have not approved it

Hi Melanie,

I'm sorry for the delay in reviewing your projects. We understand that you are eager to see your project go live, and we appreciate your patience during this time.

Currently, we are experiencing a longer-than-usual review process, primarily due to internal efforts to improve efficiency and accuracy. As a result, project reviews are taking approximately 30 days.

That said, we assure you that your project is in the queue for review. If your project is similar to another one you currently have active, we recommend making any necessary revisions or updates to that project in the meantime.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated!

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hey Upwork Team, 

I have submitted two projects in my project catalog on 12th May and 22th May respectively. I did get any response yet, it's been 2-3 weeks. It would be really helpful for mw if you look into the matter and solved this issue ASAP. It is impacting my job proposal response and wasting my efforts on proposal submission as well as my connects. 

Best Regards, 

Faria Saeed. 

ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Faria,

Currently, we are experiencing a longer than usual review process, primarily due to internal efforts aimed at improving efficiency and accuracy.

As a result, project reviews are taking approximately 30 days. We assure you that your project is important to us and is queued for review. We'd appreciate your patience and utmost understanding. 

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hey Upwork team,

I submitted my three project catalogs for review one month ago, but none of them were approved. I have not received any communication from your team regarding changes needed in my project catalogs. 

Kindly address this issue as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Mohsin Jabbar

Hi Mohsin,

I'm sorry for the delay in reviewing your projects. We understand that you are eager to see your project go live, and we appreciate your patience during this time.

Currently, we are experiencing a longer-than-usual review process, primarily due to internal efforts to improve efficiency and accuracy. As a result, project reviews are taking approximately 30 days.

That said, we assure you that your project is in the queue for review. If your project is similar to another one you currently have active, we recommend making any necessary revisions or updates to that project in the meantime.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Upwork team, 

I submitted the project on 6 May, it's already 19 days and still in pending for approval. Please check their status and guide me

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Silviana,

We assure you that your project is important to us and is queued for review.

~Andrea
Upwork

It a month now my project catalog is under review. How much I have to wait........ Waiting for 1 month now

Hi Maham,

We are currently experiencing a longer-than-usual review process, primarily due to internal efforts to improve efficiency and accuracy. That said, we assure you that your project is in the queue for review.

If your project is similar to another one you currently have active, we recommend making any necessary revisions or updates to that project in the meantime.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello There,

My project is still pending approval.  Since May 19th, my project has not yet been accepted.  But Why? What problem is my Upwork profile? Please quickly let me know.

Hi Nishat,

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello everyone,

It's been 19 days since I submitted my project to the catalog on May 7th, and it is still under review.

Has anyone else experienced a similar delay? What steps can I take in this situation?

Thank you!

My projects are under review. Not being approved. Please help me

Hi Faruk,

Thank you for your message. I checked and it appears that your projects were submitted yesterday. Our review can take several weeks due to the high number of project submissions recently. Our team will review and update your project as soon as possible. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
a5b75596
Community Member

Hi, 

I submitted a project proposal for approval. It's been 10 days and I have not received any update on its approval from Upwork. I read on the forum that approval time is usually 5 working days. How can I follow up on this? 

Regards,
Momina

45c9c84a
Community Member

Hello,

I've been registered on Upwork for over a year with no success, despite having good experience and a complete portfolio. I recently discovered the feature to set up a product catalog. I've created two different projects, but it's been two weeks and neither one has been approved yet. I have a few questions: first, how long does the approval process usually take based on your experience? Second, are project catalogs worth the effort?

Thank you,

2ee79b51
Community Member

Hi there.  I submitted a project on my portfolio a few weeks ago, and it's still under review.  There was a message on the page saying that reviews and approvals are taking longer than usual, but I'm wondering if you have an idea when my project will be considered.  It is time-sensitive to certain sports seasons, so I'm looking to have this available to potential clients as soon as possible.  Thanks for anything you can tell me.

- Joe

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~017e0d212234d1d549

I am experiening this as well.

Lots of experiencing same and shortly mediator will merge this topic where other already rise this concern.

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joe,

We assure you that your project is important to us and is queued for review.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea,
Does Upwork provide any form of compensation for those who have submitted a project and are waiting for a very long time?
I submitted my project 10 days ago. Still pending status

vrtolentino
Community Member

Hi Upwork Team, 

I submitted my projects April 25, 2024 and it's been a month now but I haven't heard any response yet regarding my project catalogue. 

I would like to know how long it will take before it gets reviewed and provide me a feedback? 

Thank you. 

422731bd
Community Member

I am new at upwork. I have submitted my projects to Upwork. Now 20 days have been passed but my projects remains still in under-review. Please approve my projects so that I could apply for a job,

Hi Yusra,

We understand that you are looking for an update on your project. As confirmed by Pradeep in this post, we are experiencing delays in reviewing Consultation and Catalog projects. You’ll be notified by email when the review is complete. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Yusra if you are talkin about project catalog you can submit proposal without project catalog.

there are alot of optimizations needs to be done on your profile like specialized profiles are missing porfolio is missing skills are missing.

1f21b534
Community Member

I am writing to request the approval of my recently submitted project catalog.

Your prompt approval would greatly assist me in showcasing my skills and attracting new clients on the platform. If there are any modifications or additional information required, please let me know, and I will address them immediately.

There are alot of optimization required on your profile i think so you wrote your profile description using chat gpt.

secondly there are no specialized profile on your profile. there are no keywords added to your profile. and you have only 2 portfolios. i would recomend you to add minimum 10 portfolio to show case your work. is your profile 100% complete?

Hi Ayesha,

We understand that you are looking for an update on your project. We are experiencing delays in reviewing Consultation and Catalog projects. You’ll be notified by email when the review is complete. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
1f21b534
Community Member

thank you so much

7455020b
Community Member

Hi,
It's been a long-time I've crafted my catalog and still the status is pending says it is under review. Can anyone guide me in this regard?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members