🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Withdrawal Issue
Page options
ac5de04a
Community Member

Withdrawal Issue

Hey team! I have recently completed my first order recently, I have requested for a withdrawal but later found I have incorrectly entered my local bank details
My queries are

1) Will the funds be returned back? How do we know if the transaction was successful or not?

2) Will I incur and failed transaction costs additionally?

3) If funds are returned by when can I withdraw again, do we have a security period again?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Pranay, 

I'm sorry for the delay as we had to check this with another team. Please know that a member of the Customer Support Team has reached out to you through a support ticket with more information about your concern. If you are unable to access this ticket, you can also check your email inbox and reply from there. 

Please don't hesitate to reach out through your support ticket if you have further questions. I hope this gets resolved soon! 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Pranay, 

I'm sorry for the delay as we had to check this with another team. Please know that a member of the Customer Support Team has reached out to you through a support ticket with more information about your concern. If you are unable to access this ticket, you can also check your email inbox and reply from there. 

Please don't hesitate to reach out through your support ticket if you have further questions. I hope this gets resolved soon! 

~ Avery
Upwork
ac5de04a
Community Member

Hey Avery, Thanks for the quick response, seems like I did not get the funds back into my account can you guide me how to trace the withdrawal?

Hi Pranay,

I checked your account and it looks like you are already corresponding with our team directly on this ticket number: 30427375. Please check the information the team shared with you regarding the withdrawn funds.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members