🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Writing(copywriting,content marketing,report ...
Page options
db439902
Community Member

Writing(copywriting,content marketing,report writing)

COPYWRITERS

Copywriters are expert in writing clear and compelling brand-aware copy through various mediums such as web articles,newsletters,reports,handbooks,courses,advertising,scripts,email,press releases,social media and communications etc.

CONTENT MARKETERS

Content marketers execute through research and analysis of industry-related topics,to generate concepts and content for their clients.Responsible for planning,creating anf sharing throughful marketing content,promoting brand awareness and generating lead is key.writing and designing entertaining copy for platform specific engagement is central to their day-to-day as well as being able to analyse and strategise for on trend content.

REPORT WRITERS

Report writers are research based,highly analytical,and specifically structured document writers who present organised investigations,examinations and results into events,experiments or processes.clear and concise grammer,combined with meticulous formating skils,present findings on a subject through explanation, conclusion and recommendations.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
tlsanders
Community Member

I'm not sure what the purpose of this post is, but the truth is that at this point clients use terms in so many different ways and often interchangeably (particularly between content writing and copywriting) that it's no good to rely on what they're calling it--you only know what they're really looking for by the details. 

View solution in original post

47 REPLIES 47
4ad2fb9b
Community Member

Hlo

I'm a content writer.

I can write 4 to 5 pages in one hour.

I'm also a translator. I can translate English to Urdu, English to Punjabi or vice versa

This is not the place to look for a job. Read this post and follow every link. With your mostly empty profile, and what's there, marks you as a target for scammers. How can you be a translator, when you only have English as fluent, and that's it? You waste your top line with introductions - they already know this. Before you are scammed, learn the rules and the Red Flags on Scams from Wes, all in the post.

I am a writer too I'm looking for jobs

I'm a writer
a8363bf3
Community Member

I hard work very good copywriting but not a mistak 

Abdulaziz
aceca7e7
Community Member

Need help I am a freelancer, email copywriting 

92b07485
Community Member

Good day everyone, I'm Ukange Desmond, I love writing. I want to join a community where I can improve on my skill. Thanks

e68af6ba
Community Member

i want to do copywriting work how can i start ?

6a3685f1
Community Member

Hello everyone! New here and i am excited to experience and write my first. Ask away and let's talk. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members