🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Wrong Bank Account
Page options
0bad614b
Community Member

Wrong Bank Account

Hi. I withdraw my payment today, after I transfer to my local account, I realize that I used wrong bank account, how can I get my paid back to upwork account?

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Eka,

Thank you for your message. In case of wrong account details, your funds will be reversed back to your Upwork account after 8 working days. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
PradeepH

Hi Eka,

Thank you for your message. In case of wrong account details, your funds will be reversed back to your Upwork account after 8 working days. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you, This is really helpful 🙂

Thank you, this is really helpful 🙂

Hi Sir,

I also need help with my payment. I withdraw the balance today and after a few hours of waiting not receiving any updates on my bank account, I realized that the account number I entered upon registration of my method of payment is the 16-digit card number. I just knew that the account number is 10-12 digits. May I know what's the process on how to redeem the payment and have it sent to my bank account?

Hoping for your help and response, Sir.

Thank you so much.

Hi Moonrey,

Since your number was not correct, the funds should bounce back to your Upwork account. If you haven't received your funds back after 8 business days, feel free to follow up here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much. This is such a relief. Normally, how long does it take for the amount to bounce back into the account? Is there any way I could do to expedite the process?

Hi Moonrey,

At the moment, we don't have an option to expedite the process. Rest assured, your funds are not lost. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for the assurance. By the way, should I update the details of my method of payment now or just wait until it bounces back?

Hi Moonrey,

You can update your payment method at any time, this will not affect your withdrawal in any way.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, I have the same problem. can you help me with this? Thank you

Hi Sheila,

Thank you for your message. In case you have initiated a fund withdrawal to a closed bank account, your funds will be reversed back to your Upwork account after 8 working days. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Sir,

I am writing to address an issue I encountered while attempting to withdraw my earnings from Upwork. Unfortunately, I provided an incorrect bank account number during the withdrawal process.

If there's a specific form or procedure I need to follow, please let me know as soon as possible.

I truly appreciate your prompt attention to this matter and your assistance in helping me retrieve my hard-earned earnings.

>>>>Fixed it I am sorry sir.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members