🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Problem with buying connects
Page options
Samiullah S Community Member

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Facing Issue while buying connects through by Visa Card. Kindly resolve he issue

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andrea G Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. In general, these issues occur when the transactions you’re attempting on your card keep being declined by the bank. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

If you’re still experiencing issues after checking with your bank, a quick way to contact our support team is by clicking the "Get Support" button that is shown on this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, please select the best option for your situation. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can select "Get Support" for more options, including contacting our support team.

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea

View solution in original post

4,439 REPLIES 4,439
Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Mirkala,

One of our Customer Support agents will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Hariharan S Community Member

Hi 

I'm having trouble while buying connects, i used my Visa card and also Paypal account but both are not billing help me to resolve this issue.

Hi Hariharan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Zahaib A Community Member

I have same problem making payments for connects purchase using my visa card. It declined I contacted my bank they say everything is good from their end.
Nikola S Moderator

Hi Zahaib,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
SHAHNAZ N Community Member

i am facing problam while buying connects i trying by my already added payment method through paypal and i also try with my mastercard still its not happaning please help me .

Bojan S Community Manager

Hi Shahnaz,

Could you please check your PayPal account and the preferred payment methods you have set in your Wallet. You may also contact PayPal customer support to check if your account is set up correctly.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Muhammad T Community Member

Hello.

I hope you will be fine. I recently tried to buy connects through my visa card. However ended up with a message like, use an alternate method or try later.

Kindly help me.

Thanks,

Regards,

Muhammad Talha

Hi Muhammad,

It looks like the charge on your card keeps getting declined because the bank is not responding. Please try again later and let us know if the issue persists.

Thanks!
~Andrea
Ashish T Community Member

Hi,

I am not able to buy the connects or upgrade my membership through my master card as well as Paypal. Please help.

On buying connect page every thing goes smooth till the OTP after entering the OTP i land back on the buy connect page with no change in connects.

Regards,

Ashish

Aleksandar D Community Manager

Hi Ashish,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Hamza S Community Member

Hi Upwork community, can we use the same bank card on more than one Upwork seller profile to buy connects?
is there any problem with using the same bank card on more than one profile to buy connects?

Hi Hamza,

You can add another person's card to your account in order to buy Connects as long as they have authorized you to use it. That said, please note that you may both be asked to undergo ID verification to confirm that you do not have duplicate accounts. Learn more here.

~Andrea
Andrei K Community Member

Hello. When I try to add my new virtual card - An error message We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank appears. I contacted my bank - everything is fine with the card. How can I fix this?

Hi Andrei,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your billing method.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Asad R Community Member

Adding billing method issue.
I tried to attach my debit VISA card as a billing method and it keeps giving me this error message, "we are unable to authorize your card, please contact your bank" and I tried to contact my bank and they told me there is no issue on their end.  Then I tried my master card from a different bank and different account and still the same issue. I tried to use it on different other online shopping platforms and my card is working totally fine.

Please help.

Thank you,

Asad

Hi Asad,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Marie Angelique S Community Member

Hello there, upwok team.. reagarding to Billing method..I tried to attach to my mastercard in billing  method but its showing unable to authorize your card. And I tried to link paypal link but it says "Your card was declined. Try a different card". Please how can I resolve this issue

Hi Marie,

I checked and it looks like the charge is being declined. I suggest that you check with your bank for more information on why that is happening. They should be able to help you out with that! Regarding PayPal, I suggest retrying the transaction using an alternative payment method from your PayPal wallet. In the meantime, you can check this help article for more information on acceptable billing methods.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Ashish D Community Member

Dear friend,

1.Please make sure that the card you are using is suitable
for international payments.

2.Try an alternate payment method.

3. Clear your web browser for cookies and try again.

I hope this will be helpful.

Upwork is always up to date and committed to provide the
best services to all the people concerned.
Hardik P Community Member

when i try to buy more connect it show your payment  method faill. and its say in payment $0  And it faill to purches connect

Hi Hardik,

Could you please share the full text of the error you have received on your end? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Please select the "Buy Connects" button to continue. they just show this line And when i buy connect And enter otp they redirect me of buy connect page

Hi Hardik,

Could you try to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to purchase Connects? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

ok i try it

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members