🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » can't withdrawal via direct to local bank ( E...
Page options
f2505b3e
Community Member

can't withdrawal via direct to local bank ( Egypt )

can't withdrawal via direct to local bank ( Egypt )

11 REPLIES 11
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alaa,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
f2505b3e
Community Member

Hello Dear Bojan
the agent could not find the problem. To be fixed.

Hi Alaa,

I can see that our team is already assisting you via ticket. One of our agents will update your ticket to assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
f2505b3e
Community Member

HI Joanna
there is a lot of tickets marked as solved . but in fact my problem doesn't solve since 12-8-2020 till now 
I has received funds several times between this period then the (returned) case started.
We need to know where the problem is.
We do not need intuitive or superficial solutions
Thank you for your interest

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Alaa,

I'm very sorry to hear about your issues with withdrawing your funds. I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on the support ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Alksandar 
Hope we know where the problem is?
I work through the platform as an employee of a company.
They are committed to paying well. But I am not working well due to this issue
As you know (no money .. no anything), especially in such global crises.
And thanks for the attention, 

My problem still persists until now. The support team is providing unconvincing solutions. However I follow their instructions but no avail.

Hi Alaa,

I can see that you have followed up directly on your ticket with additional questions. Rest assured, our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran
I worry about they don't know where is the problem. Every time asking ‎for deferent Requests. Then i do. But the problem still persists.‎
Finally they ask me submit company Doc's because they think my bank ‎account is company.‎
But actually it's individual bank account. ‎[ I do not have a company bank account ] !!
pleas i need someone can find and solve my issue.

Hi Alaa,

I checked your account, and I can see that one of our agents is already assisting you directly via a support ticket. Please check your ticket number: 29939744 and continue to correspond with our team directly to make sure that everything is one place so that you can be assisted efficiently. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
389dd1ae
Community Member

Assalam Alykom Alaa,

I see you have had quite the runaround. I am curious what you endded up doing. Please lets us know what bank you had trouble with so the rest of us can avoid it. I have some experience withdrawing USD from international transfers but all my experiences have been poor until now.

Moataz

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members