🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » cant see payment in review
Page options
3a6248ed
Community Member

cant see payment in review

Hi I am working on two contracts with a same client last I worked for 40 hours on my first contract and 30 hours for the second contract but I can only the payment in review for the second contract I cant see the payment in review for the first contract I should be thankful for the help
Note : I added all the hours manually on both contracts and both have 40 hours limit

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Usama,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions in the ticket as soon as possible.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Usama,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
3a6248ed
Community Member

Hi Nikola 
I havent received any update yet and issue is still there but my client is saying he have nothing to do with it everything is automatic

Hi Usama,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions in the ticket as soon as possible.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members