🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » deduction in recived money
Page options
950b868e
Community Member

deduction in recived money

hi upwork i have  a wire transfer usd to my bank in egypt, i have recieved the amount with 10$ deduction i know its a little amount but i dont know the reson for this deduction 

please i need assest to under stand more about this deduction

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi KYROLLOS,

Thank you for reaching out and raising this query. Wire transfers to non-U.S. Dollar accounts are subject to fluctuating rates on the foreign exchange market. Your bank will determine the exchange rate you will receive.

Also, please be aware that Upwork charges a $30 fee for each U.S. dollar wire transfer. You may visit this help article for more details about Wire Transfer Fees and Timing. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ArjayM

Hi KYROLLOS,

Thank you for reaching out and raising this query. Wire transfers to non-U.S. Dollar accounts are subject to fluctuating rates on the foreign exchange market. Your bank will determine the exchange rate you will receive.

Also, please be aware that Upwork charges a $30 fee for each U.S. dollar wire transfer. You may visit this help article for more details about Wire Transfer Fees and Timing. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
950b868e
Community Member

thanks i think the problem was with the bank not upwork , really happy for quick respond

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members