🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » messaging talent
Page options
0de987f8
Community Member

messaging talent

Hi, I had been communicating with**Edited for community guidelines**about a freelance position.

We weren't able to secure a contract and I wanted to follow up with her. However, the job is now closed.

2 REPLIES 2
mtngigi
Community Member

Zion B wrote:

Hi, I had been communicating with Shamoniel Vaughn about a freelance position.

We weren't able to secure a contract and I wanted to follow up with her. However, the job is now closed.

It looks like you may be new. If someone approached you about a job, they were probably a scammer and their "job" (fake) was reported and taken down for violating TOS. It is extremely rare for new profiles to get clients/jobs that quickly ... scammers seek out new profiles. Do a forum search for "scams", and see if the info you find matches what this person was communicating with you.

JoanneP

Hi Zion,

I checked and the freelancer has withdrawn her proposal. Also the job you posted has expired. Please check under Jobs>All Job Posts and click the job post, you will the status. When a job is posted on the platform, it's open for 30 days and will expire after that if not active. Activity includes hires, messages, new applications, and editing of the job post. You may want to check this help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members