🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » "Upgrades are not possible during that period...
Page options
cneye
Community Member

"Upgrades are not possible during that period"

Why is this message displayed and when will it be cleared?

"We are in process of subscription renewals and upgrades are not possible during that period. Please come back later."

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Kevin and others,

The error you're getting is shown by design when a freelancer attempts to upgrade their Membership when their billing cycle is about to renew. If you go to your Membership & Connects page under Settings, you'll see the dates of your billing cycle. Note that you won't be able to upgrade your membership plan during the renewal period. Once your billing cycle updates, you will be able to upgrade your membership.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

184 REPLIES 184

Hi Asuruf-Ul,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and it looks like you were able to process the transaction successfully, Please let us know if you need further assistance.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hey Ma'am

I am facing the same issue with my ID so would you please suggest to me what should I do regarding this issue

Thanks

44c32a60
Community Member

Hey Everyone

I hope you are doing well please anyone can help me about this error while upgrading my Freelance Plus Account.

Thanks

Hi Farooq,

I have checked your account and It looks like your billing cycle starts on the 2nd of every month. You are unable to make changes to your subscription plan during the 24-48 hours interval near your billing cycle start date. Could you please try again after 48 hours after your billing cycle's start date? Let me know if the issue persists and I'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
44c32a60
Community Member

Thank you Arjay Sir I will inform you if there I face again this error after 48-Hours.

Thanks once again for your time.

Kind Regards

Farooq Baig

6dc8b154
Community Member

I am encountering the same problem. Kindly anyone to assist

Hi Nelson,

Thank you for your message. I see that you have already upgraded your account now. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
tehminaaslam
Community Member

I am getting the same issue while trying to upgrade membership, I have cleared Cookies and Cache as well but same issue is there still. Please help , just to let you know my profile is private.

Hi Tehmina,

Thank you for your message. You are unable to make changes to your subscription plan during your billing cycle start date. Your monthly billing cycle starts on the 22nd of every month. Could you please try upgrading your membership after 24-48 hours from your billing cycle date?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
kishan-shukla
Community Member

Hello

I am getting the same error when I try upgrade membership plus plan , found the below error
"We are in process of subscription renewals and upgrades are not possible during that period. Please come back later."

Kindly please help.

Thank you

Hi Kishan,

Thank you for your message. I checked your account and noticed that your billing cycles start on the 4th of every month. That said, you will be unable to make changes to the membership subscription within 24-48 hours of this date. Please try upgrading your membership again after 24-48 hours.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
babar-ajay
Community Member

I'm getting the same issue while upgrading to the Freelancer Plus plan.

Raised a ticket in the support.

Thanks,

Ajay B.

625a004e
Community Member

Hi, I got the same issue, so how can I resolve it ?

3a1b2458
Community Member

but i show this sms "We are in process of subscription renewals and upgrades are not possible during that period. Please come back later." How can i solve this problem?

320a5f96
Community Member

I've just made our Agency Profile (New Profile) and added my debit card for Connects and to upgrade our account to Agency Plus to add team members and manage. The card has been successfully added but when I go to the Membership & Connects Section. It says "Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support.". This error is not going away on my other debit cards as well. 
Kindly help me. I want to start our business. 

Hi Nasar,

Could you please try using a different browser or use the incognito mode of the current one? You may also clear your cache and cookies. Let us know if the issue persists, and we'll investigate further. We look forward to your confirmation.

~ Arjay
Upwork
320a5f96
Community Member

Hello Arjay,

Thsnk you for responding. Unfortunately, the issue is still there. I'm using Chrome. I've also chsnged the browser to check. But the error persists. Kindly help in this regard. 

Hi Nasar,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
ousman_gaye
Community Member

I attempted to upgrade my account to the Plus version, but I encountered the following message: "We are in process of subscription renewals and upgrades are not possible during that period. Please come back later."

Despite clearing my cookies and using a different browser, I am still facing the same problem. Could you kindly assist me in resolving this issue?

Hi Ousman,

Thank you for your message. I checked your account and noticed that your billing cycle renews on the 15th of every month. That said, you will be unable to make changes to the membership subscription within 24-48 hours of this date. Please try upgrading your membership again after 24-48 hours.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
ousman_gaye
Community Member

Thank you!

747ce165
Community Member

I have the same problem "We are in process of subscription renewals and upgrades are not possible during that period. Please come back later." Can you help me?

Hi Gleb,

Thank you for reaching out. It looks like your billing cycle resets every 1st of the month. Please try processing it again tomorrow and if the issue persists, please let us know and we'll be happy to assist you.

~ AJ
Upwork
c7e4225b
Community Member

I wanted to end my freelancer plus and move back to basic since i didnt find freelancer plus helpful. i have still 1 Hour Remaining to get back to my basic account but this above message isnt letting me to cancel my freelancer account. Now I have balance in my account and i dont want to spend more. Kindly help me how can i get back to basic before upwork cuts my fee for freelancer plus membership that i dont want to use further 

Hi Syed,

I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. Please allow more time for the team to get back to you and assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members