🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with Agency Memberships
Page options

Issue with Agency Memberships

Some users are experiencing issues with upgrading their Agency membership. 

Error: 

"Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support."

andregutierrez22_0-1686356318467.png

Our team is aware of this issue and working on resolving it as soon as possible.

Edited to update information. 

I would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. Please let us know if the issue persists on your end and we will be happy to assist you further. 

68 Comments
Community Member

Hi,

I have been facing the issue of Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support. I cannot seem to find a solution anywhere.

On the agency, I have the owner access, made account exclusive to it, that made me end contracts and other agencies, and I still can't upgrade my membership.

Please help!

f671355c
Community Member

I am having this same issue with Agency Memberships.

Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support.

rizwan314
Community Member

I'm facing the same issue with my agency, help me to fix it. Thanks!

4d9f01e1
Community Member

Hello I also have this issue. help me please
Screenshot 2023-09-01 113721.png

uryn_dmytro
Community Member

I have the same issue, could somebody help me please?

dc896fa5
Community Member

I am getting same issue, could someone guide how to solve this error.

Thanks in advance

aamna394
Community Member

Hello, I am experiencing the same issue. When I open the membership and connects tab I see the same error. So I am unable to change my membership or buy more connects 

aamna394
Community Member

Hello. I have been experie The same issue for a week, please help

lohan-sunil
Community Member

Hi Team,

I am facing this issue for long time. request to please resolve this issue asap.

lohansunil_0-1694604355645.png

lohan-sunil
Community Member

Hi Team,

I am facing this issue for a long time. request you to please resolve this issue ASAP.

lohansunil_0-1694604602470.png