🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with Agency Memberships
Page options

Issue with Agency Memberships

Some users are experiencing issues with upgrading their Agency membership. 

Error: 

"Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support."

andregutierrez22_0-1686356318467.png

Our team is aware of this issue and working on resolving it as soon as possible.

Edited to update information. 

I would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. Please let us know if the issue persists on your end and we will be happy to assist you further. 

68 Comments
f421dd84
Community Member

I have the same issue. I want to upgrade my agency to Agency Plus and bring my team onto the platform. I completed all the necessary setups, but when I go to the Membership & Connects tab, I keep getting an error message that says:

"Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support."

I reached out to Customer Support as the message suggested, but unfortunately, I haven't received any response. It's frustrating. Maybe here I can find some help.

8d6c1985
Community Member

I am having the same issue "Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support", when accessing Membership & Connects page. I want to upgrade my agency to Agency Plus.

muthoni_muchira
Community Member

I'm currently going through the same issue on my agency profile.

Capture.PNG

muthoni_muchira
Community Member

Anyone to help?? I'm still having the same issue

7b79b444
Community Member

I'm still having this problem. How to solve it?

7b79b444_0-1689337972187.png

ahsanshafqat
Community Member

this isssue is not resolve i am still getting this error.

smitabhamre
Community Member
Hi there, I have the same issue.

Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support.

unbeatablepankaj
Community Member

Hi

I have the same issue, Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support. Please help.

734cf66f
Community Member

I am facing the same issue for my agency. Please help

734cf66f
Community Member

Facing the same issue for my agency. Please help