🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with adding portfolio. Unable to click ...
Page options

Issue with adding portfolio. Unable to click on "Go to Preview".

Some users may experience issues while adding a portfolio to their profile. 

Screenshot of issue. 

egaruth_1-1695304053046.png

I would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread once we have more information. 

While this issue is being resolved we would like to provide a workaround. Could you please try and add an image or video link to the Project Solution section as shown in the screenshot below?

egaruth_2-1695304435865.png

Once done, the "Go to Preview" button should no longer be greyed out. Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance. 

Edited to update information. 10/12/2023

We would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. Our engineers also made improvements to the Portfolio section to make it more clear what fields are required. 

The changes that were implemented include:

• Adding asterisks to required fields and a message on the file inputs to let freelancers know that those are required. Any required fields must be attended to in order for the preview button to work.
  • Also, when it comes to a "Case study" type of portfolio there are two fields that have to have at least one file uploaded or a video link needs to be provided.

Screenshots for reference.

Required fields.

egaruth_0-1697142392485.png

"Case study" type.

egaruth_1-1697142392553.png

We appreciate your patience. 

130 Comments
80a346ec
Community Member

Hello,

I am currently experiencing this issue. I cannot upload a new portfolio because the "Go to Preview" is greyed out. Please help, thank you

PradeepH

Hi Joshua,

Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

- Pradeep

0eac91aa
Community Member

Hi @pradeep H . I also have the same issue. It would be great to have a solution to this be made public.  Iam trying to publish a portfolio, after uploading my images and writing my project description, i can't press the button "go to preview" (it's grey and doesn't work).Please help

LuiggiR

Hi Tamara,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble publishing your portfolio. Have you tried doing it from a different browser? Please let us know if the problem persists so we can assist you further. 

c6468d4a
Community Member

This was posted in 2021. I just created a profile in 2023. How the hell is this still an issue?

0b0008dc
Community Member

I fill in all the fields and insert an image of the correct size, but the "Go to preview" button does not become active. Can you help me?

0eac91aa
Community Member
Hello,

I tried all available browsers. Same issue.

Regards,
Tamara
PradeepH

Hi Gokhan,

I am sorry to hear about the issue while adding portfolio items. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

- Pradeep

PradeepH

Hi Tamar,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble adding a portfolio. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? Feel free to message us if problems persist.

- Pradeep

7d195884
Community Member

What?! Why? Please fix. It's kinda your only thing...